We are experiencing strong growth and want to strengthen our department with a Business Controller. Do you have broad experience, a good understanding of accounting and perhaps experience of the shipping industry? Does this sound like your dream job? Then we would like to talk to you!
Join our team of skilful colleagues who look forward to getting to know you.
Description of tasks:
- Ongoing financial follow-up of parent and subsidiary companies
- Participate in budget/forecasting work
- Liquidity follow-up
- Participate in project work
- Miscellaneous analysis work
- Bachelor of Economics with 2 –5 years’ experience
- Extensive experience can compensate for any lack of formal education
- Must have good system and accounting understanding
- Flexible working hours
Desired personal Qualities:
- Self-motivated, driven person
- Outgoing, sociable, team player
- Scrupulous and structured
- Enjoys and is motivated by being part of the action
- Enterprising, looking to improve and develop
- Prepared for the fact that the job to be performed is not always within normal working hours
- It would be an advantage if you had interest in or experience of the shipping industry
What we can offer:
- A challenging position with varying tasks and excellent customer relationships
- A good and closely-knit working environment in a company experiencing major growth
- Good development opportunities
- Competitive terms
- Some travel should be expected
Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please send us your VC and application below.
Contact Morten Pettersen for questions about the position.
Morten Pettersen Morten.Pettersen@viasea.com
MOB: +47 90 07 95 15
About the employer
The shipping company Viasea was established in autumn 2016 with a primary focus on short sea traffic between Europe, the Baltics and Norway, and fixed sailing schedules with weekly arrivals to Norway. The routes are coordinated with lines from Lithuania, Poland, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain and the UK.
Our services should always be the best sea freight alternative to road transport, taking into account the environment, time and cost.