Our short sea shipping company is growing rapidly and we need more personnel to handle customer inquiries and sales activities. We are strengthening our commercial staff and are looking for a proactive and intrepid in-house salesperson.
You must enjoy working at a fast pace and have good knowledge of the transport industry. It is important that you work well both independently and in a team.
We are looking for people who:
- Like to have close customer contact
- Work independently, are proactive and complete tasks on time.
- Are efficient, solution-oriented and detail-oriented.
- Knowledge of the transport/shipping/logistics industry
- Are results-oriented and commercially oriented.
- Have a very good command of Norwegian and English, both orally and in writing
- Can communicate easily with other people – in both Norwegian and English.
- Experience of sales tasks from previous positions
- Respond to inbound price requests from existing and potential customers
- Identify potential new customers
- New sales to new customers and upselling to existing customers
- Conduct customer meetings on an as-needs basis
- Be creative, be able to figure out optimal solutions for the customer
- Keep up to date with the market, competition and supplier situation
- Maintenance of agreements, design of quotations and presentation material
- Responsibility for using a CRM system, superuser, support for colleagues who also work in sales activities
- Report sales activities for company-wide salespeople
- Attend trade fairs/other customer events
What we can offer:
- Competitive terms
- A challenging job in an interesting and international company experiencing rapid development
- Positive and innovative working environment in an international company
- Great colleagues
- Home office opportunity
The position reports to the Managing Director
Place of work: By appointment
Commencement: As soon as possible
Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please send us your VC and application below.
For further information, please contact Morten Pettersen
Morten Pettersen Morten.Pettersen@viasea.com
MOB: +47 90 07 95 15