At Customer Service you will handle the following tasks:
- Daily follow-up of shipments - export/import
- Close dialogue with terminals, carriers and other supplisers
- Updating ERP systems
- Billing / Posting
- Plan and follow up haulage and distribution of cargo
- Documentation towards customs and ports
- Experience in transport and logistics, preferably Poland/Lithuania/Baltics
- Good cooperative skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Must master Lithuanian and English, both written and oral
- Generally good computer and Office program knowledge
We can offer:
- A challenging job in an exciting and internationan business, in rapid development
- Possibility of personal development
- Conditions by qualifications
- Salary - minimum 1100 Eur after taxes
The job involves the establishement of a new office in Klaipeda for Viasea Shipping. You must thrive with working independently and in team. You must have experience in logistics and shipping, preferably from the shortsea area.
Esperience from customer service / back-office/ sales is an advantage. We require you to master English and Lithuanian both in writing and orally. Head office and management are located in Norway / Moss.
The position reports to the Managing Director. Applicantions are processed on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions, please contact us by email email@example.com.
Application has to be in english, and deadline is the 30th of January 2021, by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mark the application "Customer Service Lithuania".