At Customer Service you will handle the following tasks:
- Follow-up of shipments - export/import
- Close dialogue with terminals, carriers and other supplisers
- Updating ERP systems
- Billing / Posting
- Plan and follow up haulage and distribution of cargo
- Documentation towards customs and ports
- Experience in transport and logistics, preferably Poland/Lithuania/Baltics
- Good cooperative skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Must master Polish and English, both written and oral
- Generally good computer and Office program knowledge
We can offer:
- A challenging job in an exciting and internationan business, in rapid development
- Possibility of personal development
- Conditions by qualifications
The job involves the establishement of a new office in Gdynia for Viasea Shipping. You must thrive with working independantly and in a team. You must have experience in logistics and shipping, preferably from the shortsea area.
Esperience from customer service / back-office/ sales is an advantage. We require you to master Polish / English both in writing and orally. Head office and management are located in Norway / Moss.
The position reports to the Managing Director. Applicantions are processed on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions, please contact us by email email@example.com.
Application has to be in english, and deadline is the 30th of January 2021, by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mark the application "Customer Service Poland".