As a Manager Customer Service you will handle the following tasks:
- Daily operation of employees and office in Klaipeda
- Follow-up of shipments - export/import
- Close dialogue with terminals, carriers and other supplisers
- Create and build haulage and distribution system for cargo to our vessels
- Updating ERP systems
- Billing / Posting
- Reporting to management in Norway
- Experience in transport and logistics, preferably Poland/Lithuania/Baltics
- Good cooperative skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Must master Lithuanian and English, both written and oral
- Generally good computer and Office program knowledge
We can offer:
- A challenging job in an exciting and internationan business, in rapid development
- Possibility of personal development
- Conditions by qualifications
- Salary - minimum 1500 Eur after taxes
The job involves the establishement of a new office in Klaipeda for Viasea Shipping. You must have experience in logistics nd shipping, preferably from the shortsea area. Some travel must be expected.
Esperience from customer service / back-office/ sales is an advantage. We require you to master Lithuanian both in writing and orally. You will work and be responsible for transport to / From Klaipeda in Lithuania. Head office and management are located in Norway / Moss.
The position reports to the Managing Director. Applicantions are processed on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions, please contact us by email email@example.com.
Application has to be in english, and deadline is the 30th of January 2021, by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mark the application "Manager Customer Service Lithuania".