We arrive in London Thamesport on Sundays and continue to the Netherlands, Norway and Poland and the Baltics.
Advantages with port of London Thamesport:
- The terminal provides road and rail links to the UK’s important manufacturing and distribution centres
- Deep water quay with road, rail, and barge connections
- Best placed to serve London and the South of England
- LOLO container services and bulk cargo solutions
- Reliable short sea services to/from continental Europe
- Border Control Post and AEO accredited
- Landside Container Opening Hours:
Monday – Friday 04:00 to 20:00
Saturday 06:00 to 14:00
London Thamesport (LTP) is located in the heart of South East England, 10 miles from the M2 motorway, and 35 miles from London.
Click here to read more about London Thamesport