At Customer Service you will handle the following tasks:
- Daily follow-up of shipments - export/import
- Close dialogue with terminals, carriers and other suppliers
- Updating ERP systems
- Billing / Posting
- Plan and follow up haulage and distribution of cargo
- Documentation towards customs and ports (Destin8)
- Experience in transport and logistics, preferably UK / Scandinavia & Baltic Regions
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- English, both written and oral to a high standard.
- Generally good computer and Office program knowledge, Destin8 would be an advantage.
- Driving licence required.
We can offer:
- A challenging job in an exciting and international business, in rapid development.
- Possibility of personal development.
- Salary – Dependant on experience.
The job location is at our UK office based in Immingham. You must thrive with working independently and in a team. You must have experience in logistics and shipping, preferably from the shortsea area.
Experience from customer service / back-office/ sales is an advantage but not essential. Head office and management are located in Norway / Moss.
The position reports to the Customer Services Manager. Applications are processed on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions, please contact us by email email@example.com.
Application has to be in English, and deadline is as soon as possible, by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or form below. Mark the application "Customer Service United Kingdom".