Viasea is a Norwegian owned company with our own ships and independent of other shipping lines. The current situation with few players in the market and an opening for a predictable shipping line gave the idea for Viasea's establishment.
Viasea wants to be an asset to the short sea business, and deliver container services between Europe and Norway. Customers are forwarders, tank operators, direct customers and other shipping lines.
Viasea is a challenger in the market, with a regular schedule between Rotterdam and the Oslofjord. We want to be a good short sea alternative, through;
- spacious and regular schedules, arriving in Oslofjord every Monday morning
- flexible organization with ability adjust and change quickly
- direct dialogue and good communication with customers
- favorable prices
- environmentally friendly transport, a good and realistic alternative to road freight
Viasea is established with departments in Moss and Rotterdam.
Our services should always be the best sea freight alternative to road freight, considering environment, time and cost.
- Viasea will offer the most reliable services within its segment
- Viasea offers a genuine road freight alternative