Port of Klaipeda
The port of Klaipeda is the largest and most important logistics hub of Lithuania for sea, road and rail transportation. Short distances to Russia, Belarus, Ukraine etc. makes Klaipeda an effective choice of port for trade to the east!
Check out our schedule!
Departure from Klaipeda port Fridaysdays and return to Oslo Monday morning
Advantages of port of Klaipeda:
- The largest and most important port, which connects sea, road and rail transport from East to Northern Europe
- Short distances to the most important trade and industrial areas in Russia, Belarus, Ukraine etc.
- Operation 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Effective reloading
- Deep sea and short sea terminals
- 14 stevedoring companies, ship repairs and cargo handling services
- Ro-ro system
- Modern and efficient container terminal
- Handles all types of goods
- Quay: 27,6 km long
Distances to big transportation hubs in East Europe:
Click and read more about Port of Klaipeda
- Moscow in Russia 1030 km
- Minsk in Belarus 460 km
- Kiev in Ukraine 859 km
How to find the port and the operator?
Sea freight is the environmental winner, has the same lead time as road freight, and is a cost saving alternative.