Lithuania produces a lot for the Norwegian market, especially within the furniture and wood industry. Port of Klaipeda is also a port for goods from the other Baltic countries, Latvia and Estonia, as well as Finland and Russia. Get your freight from the road and onto the greener alternative at sea out of Klaipeda, and direct to Oslo and Moss. Direct from Balcan, to Norway, UK or the Netherlands!
Our colleagues in Klaipeda are experts on freight to Norway, ask them about solutions and prices!
Check out our schedule!
We can assist you with:
- local knowledge and experience
- road and rail possibilities for distribution in both countries
- collection of goods in the Baltic region
- partner network
- door - door service
- quay - quay service
- fixed schedules to give you predictable lead times and deliveries
- shorter distances for road freight saves the environment - less CO2 emmision
- lower cost
Further, we can assist you with: