We know container transport and short sea!
We deliver fixed services from Europe and the Baltics, to Norway. Predictable deliveries with arrival in Oslo every Monday morning and Wednesday afternoon, and Moss every Monday and Thursday morning. Kristiansand every Tuesday and Friday morning, and also arrival to Larvik on Thursdays - all covering the southern part of Norway.
Be environmentally friendly and send your goods from Poland; Gdynia to Oslo in just 2 days, with sea freight!
Here you can find our weekly schedules!
Advantages with container transport:
- Avoid trucks in line, the container will wait until it suits you!
- You decide when, how much and the order of containers, customized capacity to your delivery
- You know when your goods arrive and you can adjust crew and resources
- You save money, it is cheaper than road freight
- Sea freight is more environmental friendly than road freight
Almost anything can be transported in containers:
Containers make it easy; they can be loaded before transported, loss after transport and delivered from door – door.
Here you can find an overview of Viasea’s container types
If you have any questions about containers, or if you need container transport, contact us!
- Textiles, health – and household products for retail industry
- Everything from small interior products to big furnitures
- Dry goods, fresh produced and frozen products for the food industry
- Bulk products such as grain, sawdust, sand / gravel
- Dangerous goods, flammable material, chemicals and more (requires special adaptions for safety)