Port of Kristiansand
The Port of Kristiansand is one of the biggest ports in Norway and the most important transportation hub in Southern Norway
Check out our schedule!
We arrive the port of Kristiansand every Tuesday morning and are returning to Moerdijk the same day.
Advantages of the port of Kristiansand:
Click here to read more about the port of Kristiansand on their webpage
- Southern Norway`s most important transportation hub
- Good conditions in the port that is well protected from wind and tidal differences
- Modern and effective container terminal
- Moving goods takes short time
- Groupage shipments, bulk and project cargo
- Porth-length of 3000 meters
- Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
How to find the port and the operator? Greencarrier AS
Vestre Strandgate 19
N-4611 Kristiansand S
Tlf.: +47 38 12 94 00
Sea freight is the environmental winner, has the same lead time as road freight, and is a cost saving alternative.