Port of Gdynia
Port of Gdynia is the largest port in Poland and an important logistics hub for trade with the Trans-European corridor. Gdynia is located right next to Gdansk.
Check out our schedule!
Departure from Gdynia port Saturday and return to Oslo Monday morning
Advantages of Port of Gdynia:
- Logistics hub for export from Poland
- Important link to the Trans-European corridor
- Ferry connections
- Deep sea og short sea
- Modern and efficient container terminal
- Operation 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Ro-ro system
- Effective reloading
- Handles all types of goods
- Quay: 11 km
Distances to large transportation hubs:
Click and read more about Port of Gdynia
Minsk, Belarus 770 km
Kiev, Ukraine 1200 km
- Prague, Czechia 900 km
- Berlin, Germany 480 km
How to find the port and the operator?
Sea freight is the environmental winner, has the same lead time as road freight, and is a cost saving alternative.