Trade between Norway and Europe is continuously growing. Authorities as well as customers expect more of their carriers. Environment is in focus, and they all seek greener ways of transport. Our routes are efficient, with only a 26 hour sail from Norway to the UK! And only 2 days from Poland to Oslo! The sea way is absolutely a competitive alternative.
Viasea goes for the environmentally friendly alternative - and takes to the sea. Fixed schedule between the ports of
and to the Norwegian ports of; Oslo - Moss – Kristiansand.
- Moerdijk (near Rotterdam) - The Netherlands
- Immingham - the UK
- Klaipeda - Lithuania
- Gdynia - Poland
We call Port of Oslo every Monday morning and Wednesday afternoon. Perfect for your goods?
Check out our schedule!
We can assist you with:
- own department in Oslo and Rotterdam
- access to great distribution all around Norway
- partner network for distribution in Europe and the Baltics
- call ports of Oslofjord every Monday and Thursday morning
- door - door service
- quay - quay service
- fixed schedules to give you predictable lead times and deliveries
- shorter road freight distances saves the environment - less CO2 emmision
- lower cost
- container shipping
We can offer:
- Reloading and cross docking
- customs services